Single-ply membranes are flexible, strong sheets that are composed of PVC, or synthetic polymer, which are hot air welded at the joints to form waterproofing that is nothing but continuous. We work all throughout New York, including Queens, the Hamptons, Manhattan and many other areas, and are ready to service all your single-ply roofing needs.
We like to use single-ply roofing products and materials because it offers a better choice in the overall design of the roof, the performance is phenomenal and the appearance of it suits restored, new and even old commercial buildings of all shapes and sizes. Our clients and customers can experience the following benefits when they choose to have us install single-ply roofing:
- Safe, non-flammable construction by using fasteners, adhesive materials and hot-air welding techniques.
- Fast construction that allows an early fit-out interior.
- High performance when it comes to thermal from the use of thermally efficient, lightweight rigid insulation.
- Effective control of leakage of air that will meet energy efficiency regulations to the T.
- Elimination of cold bridging because of the thermal break fasteners.
- Easily repaired, modification are no problem and refurbishing is easily done.
- The depth of the roof zone itself in minimized, which maximizes the overall design freedom.
- Simple detailing suits all situations and makes.
- There is a wide variety when it comes to matching colors with the profiles of parapets, verges and eaves.
If you would like to receive a quote for our single-ply roofing services, simply enter your personal and project information into each box that is located on the right side of this page. Once we have your personalized quote, we will give you a phone call and we can go from there. When you work with our company, you can be sure that you will be one hundred percent satisfied.